This can be found in Parka
With Parka, you can manage your parking agreement, as a private or business, apply for a new space and update payment information digitally. In the portal you will find an overview of:
- Your customer information
- Your applications
- Your appointments
- Your invoices
- Register users (corporate customers)
How to register
- Go to the parking portal Parka.
- Register by clicking on “Register new user”. Remember and tick “Accept privacy statement” before registration.
- Follow the instructions in the SMS confirmation and e-mail confirmation.
- Receive confirmation of your customer relationship.
- Search for parking space under the “Services” tab.
- Select area for parking.
- Search for a parking space on one or more registration numbers.
- You will receive confirmation when your application has been processed.
- The agreement will enter into force when the first advance invoicing is completed.
Invoicing and price
- Private customers are invoiced in advance / monthly. Card information and sufficient deduction amount are required.
- Company customers are invoiced quarterly. Contact person must be stated.
- Price per. months kr. 956, – ex. mva / kr.1195, – incl.mva | Heavy vehicles: NOK 105, – pr. day / DKK 1250, – pr.mnd.
Conditions for parking permit
- The parking permit is only for tenants and can not be sublet. Permission is granted by the Port of Trondheim.
- The parking permit is valid for one vehicle.
- The parking permit is an electronic permit linked to the vehicle’s registration number.
- The tenant is responsible for changing the registration number when changing cars and other customer information in the customer portal.
- Rental price is in accordance with the current price list.
- The rent must be paid in advance.
- Company customers pay quarterly via invoice.
- Private customers pay with debit / credit card in the customer portal.
- If the rent is not paid, the claim will be urged and possibly sent for collection.
- Termination is sent to email@example.com. The notice period is 1 month.
- Parking must take place in accordance with signage, markings and regulations in general.
- The tenant has a normal duty to inspect. No later than 24 hours after the parking regulation sign has been erected, the tenant must comply with the new regulations.
- The landlord and tenant are obliged to inform about conditions that may have consequences for the tenancy.
- The Port of Trondheim is not responsible for damage to, or theft of, cars, accessories or effects located in the car.
- If the parking permit is in violation of rules issued by the Port of Trondheim or Trondheim Parkering, it can be invalidated by notifying the tenant. Paid fee is non-refundable.
- The tenant confirms that the information provided is correct and that he / she knows the rules for using the parking area.
Questions and answers
I already have a parking agreement with the Port of Trondheim. Why do I have to register the customer relationship myself?
You choose which personal information you share with us, and in the portal you will have full control over the administration of your contractual relationship with us. Therefore, it is also necessary that you fill in your information yourself and enter your payment information here.
How is my personal information protected?
Trondheim Parkering AS is responsible for processing the personal data in the service, and will only be shared with the Port of Trondheim, which is a contracting party in the solution and in your parking relationship. See more information about privacy here.
Can I change the registration number in the car park?
Yes you log in to the portal and select “AGREEMENTS”. Behind the registration number is a blue “CHANGE BUTTON”. Tap this, and you can enter the registration number you want to change to. You can do this as often as you want, it is the car that is registered in “Parka” that will be checked. The change is registered immediately.
I have registered customer relationships, but do not enter the portal. What should I do?
If you have lost your username or password, this can be applied for here.
We are several who use the same parking space. Do you have to re-register your car’s registration number every time you park?
Yes. Each parking space can only be linked to one registration number at a time, and it is this registration number that is checked. As a customer, you can go in and change the current registration number for the car park as often as you wish. The number of registration numbers can not exceed the number of parking spaces in the lease.
Can each individual who uses the parking spaces change the registration number in Parka?
You choose how many users will have access to the parking portal, but each customer agreement only has the opportunity for one username and password. Agree with your parking administrator how you want to solve this at your workplace.