Vacant office space / warehouse in Trondheim
Bright, open premises for rent in the iconic building “Havnelager B”. The harbor warehouse was built by architect Bjarne Borgersen in the mid-1950s, and was one of the most modern port facilities in Northern Europe at the time. Today, the port warehouse houses a number of creative industries, in addition to warehousing and other business activity.
Type of room:
Office / warehouse
200 m2 office space | 170 m2 storage room
Elevator, air conditioning
Long term rentals
We offer the following services for long term rentals:
- Periodic inspection of the property
- Control and operation of common technical facilities
- Control and operation of outdoor areas and common areas
- Mowing and snow removal of the port’s infrastructure and common area
- Inspection of green areas
In addition to caretaker services, the Port of Trondheim manages power supply and service at technical facilities and buildings.
Short term rentals
Short-term rentals can be offered for areas of up to 500 m2 and up to 4 weeks.
- The following terms apply to short-term rentals:
- An agreement must be entered into before goods or equipment are deployed.
- Goods and equipment must be set up within the agreed area.
The product owner or operator must clean and clean the area after use.
- Failure to clean / clean can be performed by the Port of Trondheim, which will charge the product owner / operator for the costs.
- Short-term rent normally applies to areas up to 500 m2 and up to 4 weeks. Beyond that, or if the Port of Trondheim requires it, ordinary leases must be entered into.
- For the use of area without an agreement, or in addition to the agreed amount, the Port of Trondheim may impose an area fee per day.